February 24 (Wednesday) 8:00 am - April 21 (Wednesday) 11:00 pm
1 NRG Park, Houston, TX 77054
EVENT DATES Wednesday, February 24, 2021 - Wednesday, April 21, 2021 EVENT INFORMATION In alignment with President Biden’s national plan to respond to COVID-19, FEMA is working across federal agencies and
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 – Wednesday, April 21, 2021
In alignment with President Biden’s national plan to respond to COVID-19, FEMA is working across federal agencies and with state, tribal, and territorial authorities and private sector partners to assist, augment, and expedite equitable vaccination in the United States.
- The Houston center at NRG Park will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., seven days a week.
- All injections are given by a medical provider for whom COVID-19 vaccination is part of their current or expanded scope of practice. In addition, each site will have a clinical supervisor at the level of paramedic, registered nurse or higher, and on-site emergency medical services at the level of advanced life support able to respond to medical emergencies and/or allergic reactions.
- Currently, front-line healthcare workers and residents at long-term care facilities (called Phase 1A) plus people over 65 or with a chronic medical condition that puts them at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 (called Phase 1B) are currently eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Those who are not qualified to receive the vaccine under 1A or 1B will still be able to register and placed in a queue but will not be contacted to schedule an appointment until the State of Texas expands eligibility beyond 1A and 1B.
- The vaccination center will vaccinate people using the Harris County and City of Houston vaccination waitlists.
- Registration for vaccine appointments is required for eligible applicants. The center will vaccinate people using the Harris County and City of Houston vaccination waitlists. To register for the county waitlist visit the vaccination link on ReadyHarris.org or call 832-927-8787. To register for the City of Houston waitlist, people age 65 and older can call the city’s department Area Agency on Aging at 832-393-4301
•If you have had close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 please stay home, self-monitor for symptoms and follow CDC guidance if symptoms develop
•If you feel sick (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle aches etc.) or have a temperature at or above 100℉ please stay home
•Maintain a 6-foot distance from employees and guests
•Please wear face coverings/masks while attending event
•Any individual who does not comply with the COVID-19 Rules, and the NRG Park Health & Safety Guidelines will not be permitted to enter or remain on NRG Park premises
•High-risk individuals please follow the advice of your medical provider and/or the CDC with regard to attending the event
•It’s important to get tested, for more information on COVID-19 testing sites click here
(Sunday) 7:00 pm
EVENT DATES CANCELLED EVENT INFORMATION As we respond to health and safety regulations due to spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, The Fabulously Funny Comedy Festival is CANCELLED. TICKET INFORMATION Tickets purchased via Ticketmaster will be
As we respond to health and safety regulations due to spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, The Fabulously Funny Comedy Festival is CANCELLED.
Tickets purchased via Ticketmaster will be refunded soon. Guests who purchased tickets at NRG Park must follow the instructions for refunds here.