NRG Park is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all NRG Park guests. The following Code of Conduct is enforced at all NRG Park events. Behaviors and activities that may result in ejection from NRG Park include, but are not limited to, the following:
- NRG Stadium has a zero tolerance policy for unsafe, aggressive or violent actions by guests. Any guest acting in an unsafe, aggressive or violent manner will be immediately ejected from NRG Stadium.
- Unruly, disorderly, disruptive or illegal behavior (e.g., fighting, taunting, throwing objects or threatening gestures).
- Profane or offensive language.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or drug use.
- Disruption to or interference with the progress of an event.
- Failure to follow the instructions of NRG Park personnel, law enforcement or posted signage.
- Possession of illegal or prohibited items. Please refer to the list of illegal or prohibited items for more information.
- Ticket reselling. Please refer to ticket reselling for more information.
- Unauthorized solicitation, vending or distribution of promotional materials. Please refer to solicitation/vending for more information.
- Destruction, defacing or damaging of NRG Park property.
- Any other conduct that endangers others or detracts from their enjoyment of an event.
Guests are encouraged to report any violation of the Code of Conduct to NRG Park personnel, security or law enforcement.
For NFL games, refer to the NFL Fan Code of Conduct provided here.