wed20nov7:45 pm4:00 pmPower Tools for Non ProfitsNRG CenterRegister
(Wednesday) 7:45 pm - 4:00 pm
EVENT DATE Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 7:45 am -4:00 pm EVENT INFORMATION CenterPoint Energy hosts our 26th annual renowned community conference where experts from various fields share their knowledge in fund development,
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 – 7:45 am -4:00 pm
CenterPoint Energy hosts our 26th annual renowned community conference where experts from various fields share their knowledge in fund development, best practices, human resources, management strategies, marketing/public relations, organizational effectiveness, leadership, professional/career development and more. Conference sessions are designed for:
- Helping to sustain the viability of nonprofits in tough economic climate & challenging times
- Improving participants’ effectiveness professionally and personally through education & available resources
- Increasing staff and volunteer morale, productivity and creativity
- Inspiring, motivating and energizing participants’ potential as they strive for excellence
This conference has supported professional staff and volunteers from diverse organizations such as social service agencies, community organizations, faith-based groups, government, schools and other educational institutions, business and professional associations.
- The conference fee is $59 until Nov. 16. Registration after Nov. 16 will be $85 and will only be available onsite at NRG Center.
- The fee for fulltime students is $25.
- Exhibitor costs are $150 (for profit) and $75 (nonprofit)
Parking rate is $15.00 per space at the gate.
*CASH ONLY.Parking rates are subject to change without notice. No in and out access.
For more information about NRG Park please check our FAQ page. For all other inquires please contact Guest Services at email@example.com.