February 24 (Wednesday) 12:00 pm - August 25 (Wednesday) 7:00 pm CST
1 NRG Park, Houston, TX 77054
EVENT INFORMATION In alignment with President Biden’s national plan to respond to COVID-19, FEMA is working across federal agencies and with state, tribal, and territorial authorities and private sector partners to
In alignment with President Biden’s national plan to respond to COVID-19, FEMA is working across federal agencies and with state, tribal, and territorial authorities and private sector partners to assist, augment, and expedite equitable vaccination in the United States.
The NRG Park Community Vaccination Center (CVC) is now open from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesday – Sunday and closed on Monday.
NRG PARK CVC
NRG Park Yellow Lot, Entrance: Gate 16
9036 S. Main Street
Houston, TX 77054
All injections are given by a medical provider for whom COVID-19 vaccination is part of their current or expanded scope of practice. In addition, each site will have a clinical supervisor at the level of a paramedic, registered nurse or higher, and on-site emergency medical services at the level of advanced life support able to respond to medical emergencies and/or allergic reactions.
A pharmacist team will be responsible for preparing vaccine doses to meet required throughput
- If you have had close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 please stay home, self-monitor for symptoms and follow CDC guidance if symptoms develop
- If you feel sick (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle aches etc.) or have a temperature at or above 100℉ please stay home
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from employees and guests
- Please wear face coverings/masks while attending event
- Any individual who does not comply with the COVID-19 Rules, and the NRG Park Health & Safety Guidelines will not be permitted to enter or remain on NRG Park premises
- High-risk individuals please follow the advice of your medical provider and/or the CDC with regard to attending the event
- It’s important to get tested, for more information on COVID-19 testing sites click here