There are several hotels located within the cultural center and urban hub of Harris County that provide easy access to NRG Park. For more information, please contact the Greater Houston Convention and Visitors’ Bureau.
There are Guest Services booths located at each NRG Park facility. They are staffed with knowledgeable Guest Services Representatives who will assist with any questions or concerns.
NRG Park ensures that all staff is properly trained in all emergency preparedness procedures. Designated team members have the primary duty of assisting and directing ADA guests to specific evacuation locations.
First Aid: Certified EMS services are available at all NRG Park events. First Aid stations are located in all facilities.
NRG Park is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all NRG Park guests. The following Code of Conduct is enforced at all NRG Park events. Behaviors and activities that may result in ejection from NRG Park include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unruly, disorderly, disruptive or illegal behavior (e.g., fighting, taunting, throwing objects or threatening gestures).
- Profane or offensive language.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or drug use.
- Disruption to or interference with the progress of an event.
- Failure to follow the instructions of NRG Park personnel, law enforcement or posted signage.
- Possession of illegal or prohibited items. Please refer to the list of illegal or prohibited items for more information.
- Ticket reselling. Please refer to ticket reselling for more information.
- Unauthorized solicitation, vending or distribution of promotional materials. Please refer to solicitation/vending for more information.
- Destruction, defacing or damaging of NRG Park property.
- Any other conduct that endangers others or detracts from their enjoyment of an event.
Guests are encouraged to report any violation of the Code of Conduct to NRG Park personnel, security or law enforcement.
For NFL games, refer to the NFL Fan Code of Conduct provided here.
For directions, please visit our Directions page for detailed instructions and a map.
Certain areas of the NRG Park facilities are restricted areas and access requires either an official credential or ticket. We ask that guests please honor this policy. Guests entering restricted areas without official credentials or tickets will be escorted out of the restricted areas into unrestricted areas.
Children two years of age and older will require a ticket to attend most events. Check event specific information for exceptions to this policy.
A camera policy is determined by each show, and therefore varies from event to event. Small, point and shoot cameras are allowed for Houston Texans and RodeoHouston events. No audio or video recorders are allowed for any event.
For location and hours, please visit the Box Office page.
Bud Light Plaza is located on the south side of NRG Stadium.