The resale or attempted reselling of NRG Park admission tickets on NRG Park property is strictly prohibited.
Anyone violating NRG Park policy, the Code of Conduct or local, state or federal laws is subject to immediate ejection, without warning or refund (if applicable), as well as possible arrest and prosecution.
When a clear bag policy is in effect, NRG Park strongly encourages fans not to bring any bags, however, the following will be permitted: one clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”, a one gallon clear plastic ziploc bag (or similar), or a small clutch purse no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”. All bags are subject to search. Please find more details about our clear bag policy here.
A Nursing Mothers Room is accessible via the Guest Services Booth at Section 133 on the Field Level (Level 1) concourse.
Guests ordering tickets through Ticketmaster Charge-by-Phone may pick up tickets at the will call line located at the box office during box office hours prior to the event. A valid picture I.D. and the credit card used to purchase the tickets will be required before releasing the tickets.
Guests are not permitted to pick up tickets under another name without proper written authorization.
A valid ticket for the event is required for admittance to NRG Park facilities unless otherwise indicated. An event ticket is a revocable license that may be revoked without refund for noncompliance with NRG Park policies or local, state or federal laws.
Tailgating is allowed in all NRG Park parking at all Houston Texans football games or at the discretion of the management. Port-A-Cans, trash dumpsters and ash bins are available in every parking lot. All tailgaters must use these responsibly.
The following rules must be followed to tailgate in the lots:
- Parking lots will open 4 hours prior to kickoff for the Houston Texans and at the discretion of management for all other events.
- You must purchase from the parking cashier or in advance additional spaces used to accommodate oversized vehicles or additional space for tailgating.
- Parking is first come/first served; saving of spots will not be permitted.
- Gates to NRG Stadium will open 2 hours prior to kickoff for the Houston Texans and at the discretion of management for all other events.
- Tailgating will be limited to the parking spot and space directly behind or in front of each vehicle, whichever is adjacent to the drive lane, but not blocking the lane. You may not tailgate beyond the blue lines marked in the drive lane.
- Each valid parking receipt/hangtag is good for one 8’x16’ parking spot.
- Fans can purchase one additional parking space/hangtag for the additional tailgating area (subject to availability).
- RV’s will need to purchase a minimum of two parking spots and need to park in designated RV areas in each lot. You will need to purchase additional spaces for canopies.
- Barbeques in tow will need to purchase an additional space and be able to provide receipts upon request.
- Open flames are allowed but guests must extinguish flames before entering NRG Stadium.
- For safety purposes, all tents, chairs, etc. must be put away prior to kickoff.
- Large balloons are not permitted as decoration.
- The use of golf carts, bikes and scooters are strictly prohibited.
- Music should be kept to a minimum.
- NRG Park will conform to all Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission laws, including the section that prohibits the public consumption of alcoholic beverages outside of licensed areas on Sundays prior to 10:00 a.m. Violation of state law could result in arrest or citation. NRG Park urges you to drink responsibly and never drink and drive.
- Please observe and obey the parking attendants and police when parking your vehicle.
- You must park as directed by the parking attendants. Vehicles will be parked systematically, stall by stall, row by row, regardless of the occupancy status of the lot. Failure to park as directed can result in termination of your parking privileges.
- Blocking or saving parking spaces is prohibited. Fans who wish to tailgate together must arrive together.
- Overnight parking is not allowed, unless authorized by management.
- Fire Extinguisher: Minimum rating of 2-A:10-B:C Must be fully charged and available at all times.
- Charcoal: Must be match-light or quick-light type of charcoal. Use of lighter fluid is strictly prohibited. Provide a metal pan under the B-B-Q pit to prevent ashes from falling onto the ground. Deposit coals in the orange containers provided. Do not throw trash in the ashbins.
- Propane: Ensure connections are tight to prevent leaks. Drippings from gas grills must not fall onto the ground.
- Trash: Keep area clear of trash. Avoid allowing trash to accumulate around B-B-Q pits. Deposit trash in green dumpsters, not in orange ash containers.
- Pit Safety: Keep combustible materials at least three (3) feet away from pits. Placement of pits should be such that passers by cannot come into contact with the pit. Watch for children playing in the area. Do not leave burning pits unattended. DO NOT PLACE HOT PITS OR COALS UNDER VEHICLES. ALLOW TIME FOR PITS TO COOL.
- Generators: Use of Generators is allowed; however, fuel must be stored in (UL) approved metal safety cans with spring-loaded lid and flashback guard.
For more detailed information regarding stadium tours, please visit our Stadium Tours page.
Unauthorized soliciting, collecting of contributions or signatures, vending, distribution of flyers or other promotional/advertising materials on NRG Park premises (including the facilities, parking lots, common areas, internal streets and sidewalks) is strictly prohibited and may result in confiscation of materials by law enforcement and ejection from NRG Park or arrest, as appropriate.
NRG Park facilities are smoke free. Smoking is not permitted in public areas of the building. Designated smoking areas are located outside each facility. Electronic cigarettes are not permitted inside NRG Park facilities during Texans events.