The NRG Stadium South Ticket Windows inside Bud Light Plaza will be open for advance ticket sales for the month of September as noted below.
- September 1st: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- September 6th-7th: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- September 8th: 10:00 AM thru intermission of Mexican College Football Showcase
- September 9th: 10:00 AM thru intermission of SHSU vs Air Force College Football
- September 13th-15th: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- September 16th: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- September 17th: 9:30 AM thru intermission of Texans vs Colts
- September 20th-22nd: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- September 23rd: noon until Renaissance World Tour hits the stage (Tickets won't be sold at the ticket windows. Ticket windows will only handle ticket resolutions)
- September 24th: noon until Renaissance World Tour hits the stage (Tickets won't be sold at the ticket windows. Ticket windows will only handle ticket resolutions)
- September 27th-29th: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- September 30th: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Tickets can be purchased via cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Checks are not accepted.
BOX OFFICE FAQ
Q: Are tickets for all events at NRG Park available on Ticketmaster?
A: No. For example RodeoHouston tickets are not sold on Ticketmaster (go to rodeohouston.com for more information). There are other events which do not sell their event tickets on Ticketmaster, but currently most live entertainment events at NRG Park except RodeoHouston sell their tickets on Ticketmaster.
Q: Can I buy tickets at the NRG Park ticket windows with a credit card?
A: Yes. For advance ticket sales at the NRG Stadium south ticket windows VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards are accepted. Checks are not accepted. On the day of a show ticket sales may be cash only for certain events. There are ATMs located near most ticket windows.
Q: Can I buy tickets at the box office without paying the Ticketmaster convenience fees?
A: Yes. Tickets purchased at the NRG Park ticket windows do not include the Ticketmaster convenience fees.
Q: How can I buy handicap/accessible seats to a show?
A: Fans can buy handicap/accessible seats to a show being sold on Ticketmaster at www.Ticketmaster.com or at the NRG Stadium ticket windows subject to availability. Please visit our Accessibility Guide for more information.
Q: Is it true ticket prices may change from day to day?
A: Yes. Promoters may decide to change their ticket prices based on market conditions.
Q: Does my child need a ticket?
A: For most events at NRG Park, children two years of age and older require a ticket for entrance. Children under two on the lap are free, but this is not a blanket policy for all events. For example NCAA events require that everybody must have a ticket. For many family shows the rule is children one year of age and older require a ticket. RodeoHouston’s current policy is children three years of age and older require a ticket. Please double check the policy for each show.
Please visit our full list of FAQ's for more information.
For which NRG complex do you need seating information and maps?